Tuesday, February 28, 2006

PROFOUND THINKING.....or a lack thereof

This has to be one for the ages........

Some dumfuck with a 15-watt bulb for a brain decided that this article was a great place to insert an Edina Liquor ad right after the third paragraph.....and I'll bet it wasn't someone from Edina Liquor.......

High Crimes

Now, I'm sure that someone will very quickly point out to them that they're complete morons, so I'd be willing to bet that it won't be there much longer (the ad, I mean.....the article, I'm certain, will remain, because it's a reasonably good one).

Not to worry.....I've printed it out as well as saved it on my computer......they won't get by that easily.....I'll be more than happy to email a copy of the original to anyone interested.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

Doesn't appear here either. guess they removed it.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

(no, it's gone)

but that's amazing isn't it? what exactly IS the job of an editor?

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home